Virtual Pathology at the University of Leeds
The Virtual Pathology team at Leeds is dedicated to high quality digital slide scanning, hosting and research, with our data centre currently able to store 100TB of digital slide data.
- Leeds Powerwall (a virtual reality microscope)
- 3-D Histopathology with virtual slides
- Leeds JISC Collection (the digitisation of three collections of pathology slides)
- EU guidelines for QA in pathology in colorectal cancer screening and diagnosis (Imaging library)
- Virchows Archiv (European guidelines for Pathology bowel cancer screening)
For commercial use, please contact us via email. All slides on this site are the property of the University of Leeds and no commercial use is sanctioned without prior permission.