Welcome to the University of Leeds Virtual Pathology Project Website
The Virtual Pathology team at Leeds is dedicated to high quality digital slide scanning, hosting and research, with our data centre currently containing 109.06 terabytes of digital slide data.
For commercial use, please contact us via email. All slides on this site are the property of the University of Leeds and no commercial use is sanctioned without prior permission.
- ST1 Histopathology Training
- Leeds Powerwall (a virtual reality microscope)
- 3-D Histopathology with virtual slides
- Leeds JISC Collection (the digitisation of three collections of pathology slides)
- EU guidelines for QA in pathology in colorectal cancer screening and diagnosis (Imaging library)
- Virchows Archiv (European guidelines for Pathology bowel cancer screening)
- Virtual Pathology website and scanning statistics
Virtual Pathology Statistics
Website Visits in the Last Year
Page Views in the Last Year
Total Number of Slides on Server
Total Storage Space Used by Slides
Virtual Reality Microscope
See our world leading research into developing high resolution displays for viewing digital slides, with the aim of creating a system which wil allow pathologists to diagnose tissue faster and as accuractely as a traditional microscope.